Contents

Back to top

PRINCE2 exam languages

PRINCE2 exam infographic

PRINCE2 is the worlds’ leading project management method. Since 1996, about 1.5 million PRINCE2 exams have been taken all around the globe.

An PRINCE2 online course comes with the PRINCE2 exams needed for you to become qualified.

PRINCE2 exams worldwide

Year PRINCE2 exams
1996-2000 24,000
2001-2005 201,000
2006-2010 554,000
2011-2015 650,000
2016- 360,000
Total 1,789,000

35% of total exams taken were PRINCE2 Practitioner exams, while the remaining 65% were PRINCE2 Foundation exams.

PRINCE2 exam languages

PRINCE2 (2017) exams are available in the following languages:

  • English
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Norwegian
  • Polish

PRINCE2 (2009) exams are available in the following languages:

  • Arabic
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • Chinese
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Romanian
  • Russian
  • Slovak
  • Spanish
  • Swedish

PRINCE2 exams infographic

The following infographic provides more information regarding PRINCE2 examinations:

PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.

Categories: Resources

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *